In 1998, determined to become a make-up artist, I started by accomplishing a 3 year hairdressing diploma in Berlin.
As I really enjoyed the creativity of hairdressing, I decided to continue working as a salon hairdresser for the next 7 years.
In 2009 I finally rose to the challenge and began my career as a freelance hairstylist and make-up artist having moved to Spain.
By careful observing and exclusively working on photo, commercial and movie productions, I acquired valuable skills and experience.
In addition, I have continuously extended my knowledge by attending make-up courses in London and Madrid.
I am dedicated to my profession and enjoy working in a team immensly.
I am based in Palma de Mallorca, Spain, but also available for travel.
- since 2009 freelance hairstylist & make-up artist
- 2001-2008 salon hairdressing in Berlin, Germany and Palma de Mallorca, Spain; including Top Stylist at Aveda Institute Berlin
- 1998-2001, Berlin, Germany: hairdressing apprenticeship at Hanley’s Hair Company, Hackesche Höfe, Berlin Including cutting, colouring, setting and styling hair, skin care knowledge, make-up techniques, manicure.
- 2016 – Madrid: making wigs and facial hairpieces
- 2015 – London: laying-on facial hair
- 2013 – London: basic prosthetic make-up
- 2012 – London: beauty make-up
- Aveda in-house diplomas including advanced hair
cutting, colouring and make-up techniques
- Germany, 2001: hairdressing diploma
- German native speaker
- English fluent (C2)
- Spanish fluent (C1)
- French intermediate (B1)